HCL Business Services, a division of HCL Technologies Limited started its venture early in 2001 and is now a dominant player in the BPO field drawing revenue of USD 214 million with over 11,500 professionals operating out 21 delivery centres across India, UK and USA.
Transformation and innovation is core to HCL Business Services, and the company has evolved from a traditional BPO to the NeXt Generation BPO.
World-class standards, multi-geographic delivery model with domain orientation have always been some of the doyens of HCL Business Services and offers 24X7 multi-channel multi-lingual support in eight European languages.
HCL’s BPO business focuses on key domains such as Telecom, Retail & CPG, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Hi-Tech & Manufacturing, Media, Publishing & Entertainment and Utilities. This apart, the company services various areas of operations that include Supply Chain Management, Finance & Accounting Services, Knowledge & Legal Services, Customer Relationship Management, Technical Support Services and Data Management Services.
HCL Business Services excels at developing reliable and scalable solutions for essential business processes, consecutive with industry best practices and metric-based Quality norms. This is supported by a thriving technology infrastructure, strong human resources, a customized training program and transition framework. Also, the HCL core value of ‘Employee First’ has inspired employees to deliver world class service and continuously create value for our customers.
Accolades for HCL BPO Services:
- Ranked in the ‘Leaders’ category of the Global Outsourcing 10, International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2010
- Tops the Black Book of Outsourcing 2009 lists of Top 50 Best Managed Global Outsourcing Vendors, and Top Cross Industry BPO vendors
- Ranked No. 1 Employer in India and Best Employer in Asia by Hewitt Associates, 2009
- Ranked 3rd in the Employee Satisfaction Survey by DQ-IDC, 2008
- Won Technology Award at the BPO Industry Awards by Indiatimes, 2008
- HCL NI won European Call Centre of the Year ‘Best People Practice’ Award by Call Centre Focus (CCF), 2008
- The first Indian BPO to enter the Telecommunications Expense Management (TEM) market
- HCL BPO among the Top 5 service providers in the UK market for Life & Pensions
- Won 2008 CIO ‘Bold 100’ award – IDG India 2008
- Ranked among the Top 10 ITeS-BPO companies in India (NASSCOM & Dataquest)
- First BPO company successfully appraised at Maturity level 3 of People CMM
- First Indian BPO to be COPC certified for Collection services
- Third BPO in the world to be COPC certified for Collections services
- Largest Telecom BPO service provider in Asia
- Largest BPO service provider in Northern Ireland
- Special award for ‘consistent excellence for outsourcing practice across all disciplines’ by the National Outsourcing Association (NOA ’07)
HCL BPO’s Quality certifications include:
- CCA Global Standard
- COPC 2000 (CSP Release 4.1)
- ISO 9001:2000
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- ISO 14001:2004
Security Systems certifications include:
- ISO 27001:2005
- ISO 20000:2005
- SAS 70 Type II